https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-05 17:01:402020-08-26 12:47:00Bunche A152
|Video Playback:||Inputs Only|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
- An 80” monitor is mounted on the wall. HDMI and VGA inputs are available for laptop or device connection. If your device does not have these outputs, you will need to bring an appropriate adapter.
- An HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is also available for wired connection.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- HDMI and mini-audio (1/8″) cables are available to connect media devices (laptops, portable devices, media players, etc.).
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.