https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-05 17:16:472020-08-27 13:38:51Dodd 162
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The appropriate cable and adapter would need to be brought to connect a digital device to the input.
- A Blu-ray / DVD video player is located in the Media Cabinet at the front of the room.
- A HDMI input is available for additional video services. VHS players are available to check out from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.