https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 08:46:582021-05-10 19:21:25Franz 1178
|Data Projection:||Multiple Projection|
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
- Three projectors are installed at the back of the room. One projector projects on the center screen and two other units project onto separate left and right side screens.
- The left and right projections always display the same image.
- Sound support is only capable through the center projector.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- Video can be projected onto any of the screens, but sound will only play for media being presented on the center screen.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- A document camera is installed at the media cabinet.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed with WiFi availability for students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone inputs (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system, but only the center projector can be used for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
LIVE STREAMING & WEB-CONFERENCING
- This classroom is equipped with a camera to allow for live streaming and web-conferencing. The camera is connected to the installed classroom computer and can be accessed through Zoom. The room’s wireless microphone system transmits to the computer as well, so the instructor needs to just launch a Zoom session from the computer. To control the camera, AVS can provide a remote control. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.
- This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services, please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services.