https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 08:46:582020-10-14 16:11:13Franz 1178
|Data Projection:||Multiple Projection|
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- Three projectors are installed at the back of the room. One projector projects on the center screen and two other units project onto separate left and right side screens.
- The left and right projections always display the same image.
- Sound support is only capable through the center projector.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- Video can be projected onto any of the screens, but sound will only play for media being presented on the center screen.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- A document camera is installed at the media cabinet.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed with WiFi availability for students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone inputs (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system, but only the center projector can be used for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services, please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- No slide projectors are permanently installed in this room. A quarterly installation can be arranged by contacting Audio Visual Services.