https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 09:55:562020-10-14 15:49:50Haines A2
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- Two projectors are installed in the classroom. Both projectors are capable of displaying either the same image or two different images, depending on the input selection.
- Sound support is only capable on the audience’s left projector.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the Media Cabinet.
- A VGA and HDMI cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops with different outputs will need their own adapter to connect.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is available for use in the classroom. It is located in the ceiling in the area around the media cabinet and can be used with the moveable table.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the media cabinet for a wired connection.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).