https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 09:58:132023-02-27 11:14:20Haines A24
|Video Playback:||Inputs Only|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
|Live Stream Capability:||Camera Connection Only|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
- A short-throw projector is located above the whiteboard. When activated, it will project an image onto the whiteboard. There is not a screen in this room.
- HDMI and VGA cables are available for laptop or device connection. If your device does not have these outputs, you will need to bring the appropriate adapter.
- The HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / DVD / VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- The HDMI cable is available to connect media devices (laptops, portable devices, media players, etc.) for media sound.
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.
Live Stream & Web-Conference
- This classroom is equipped with a camera mounted in the ceiling. There is a USB-B input on the wall panel that will send a video signal to an instructor’s own laptop.
- There is an AV pack at the front of the room that contains a remote control to control the camera, and a USB-A to USB-B cable to connect to the wall input.
- By launching a Zoom meeting from an instructor’s own device, the instructor can receive a video signal to live stream a class, record, or both. The audio signal would need to be provided by the microphone on the instructor’s own device.