https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:06:482020-10-13 19:54:24Haines A28
|Video Playback:||Inputs Only|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
- A short-throw projector is located above the whiteboard. When activated, it will project media onto the whiteboard.
- The projector is capable of both wireless projection and also functions as an interactive display on the room’s whiteboard. For more information about either of these functions, please contact Audio Visual Services.
- HDMI and VGA inputs are also available for laptop or device connection. If your device does not have these outputs, you will need to bring an appropriate adapter.
- An HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Ethernet jacks are also available for wired connection.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- HDMI and mini-audio (1/8″) cables are available to connect media devices (laptops, portable devices, media players, etc.).
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.