https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:11:312020-10-06 14:42:37Haines A44
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE AFTER 6PM
ACTIVE LEARNING CLASSROOM
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the front of the room, a keyboard/cursor combo is located in the Media Cabinet.
- Instructor may use the Classroom Computer and Blu-ray/DVD player to project their own media on the main projection screen.
- An HDMI/VGA input for laptops is available at the touch-screen terminal across from the media cabinet.
- Epson interactive whiteboards allow classes to project media at four unique stations.
- Students can use each interactive whiteboard with touch.
- Students can use HDMI or VGA inputs for laptops to project and share their own media at each interactive whiteboard.
- Classes may arrange seating in either a traditional lecture or group project layout.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to system using an HDMI/VGA cable.
- A Blu-ray/DVD is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- There is an Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).