https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:44:462020-10-06 14:14:41Kaplan A48
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
- A projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A VGA cable is available, which can connect directly into the output of most laptops.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need an adaptor to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD & VHS player is located inside the media cabinet. Please pull down on the handle to access the player. A key is not required to access the cabinet.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (laptops, cassette player, video camera, etc.).
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.