https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:49:592023-02-27 10:50:10Kaplan A68
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
- A projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A VGA cable is available, which can connect directly into the output of most laptops.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need an adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD & VHS player is located inside the media cabinet. Please pull down on the handle to access the player. A key is not required to access the cabinet.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (laptops, cassette player, video camera, etc.).
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.