https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:51:432020-10-06 09:56:10Kaufman 136
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE AFTER 5PM
- A 70” monitor is mounted on the wall. When activated, it can display either data or video.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. Devices that do not have this output will need their own adapter to connect to the cable.
- An HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The appropriate cable and adapter would need to be brought for the laptop.
- A DVD & VHS combo deck is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- The video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).