https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:51:432023-02-27 10:11:01Kaufman 136
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
ROOM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR USE AFTER 5PM
- A 70” monitor is mounted on the wall. When activated, it can display either data or video.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. Devices that do not have this output will need their own adapter to connect to the cable.
- An HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The appropriate cable and adapter would need to be brought for the laptop.
- A DVD & VHS combo deck is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- The video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).