https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:57:422020-10-14 16:04:44La Kretz 110
|Data Projection:||Dual projection|
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Recording:||Video & Audio|
- Two projectors are installed in this room; they can display either video or data.
- Both projectors are capable of displaying either the same image or two different images depending on the input selection.
- Sound support is only capable through the center projector.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the lectern.
- Both VGA and HDMI Cables are available on the lectern for connecting a laptop or device.
- If a laptop does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an adapter to use the data projector.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the lectern.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- Video can be projected onto both screens, but sound will only play for media being presented on the center screen.
- A document camera is installed at the lectern.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the lectern for wired connection.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) at the lectern.
- There is one Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system, but only the center projector can be used for sound support.
- A mini audio cable (1/8″) is installed with the VGA cable to support laptops or additional devices.