https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 10:57:422023-02-27 09:56:56La Kretz 110
La Kretz 110
|Data Projection:||Dual projection|
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
|Recording:||Video & Audio|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
- Two projectors are installed in this room; they can display either video or data.
- Both projectors are capable of displaying either the same image or two different images depending on the input selection.
- Sound support is only capable through the center projector.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the lectern.
- Both VGA and HDMI Cables are available on the lectern for connecting a laptop or device.
- If a laptop does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an adapter to use the data projector.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the lectern.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- Video can be projected onto both screens, but sound will only play for media being presented on the center screen.
- A document camera is installed at the lectern.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) at the lectern.
- There is one Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system, but only the center projector can be used for sound support.
- A mini audio cable (1/8″) is installed with the VGA cable to support laptops or additional devices.
LIVE STREAMING & WEB-CONFERENCING
- This classroom is equipped with a camera to allow for live streaming and web-conferencing. The camera is connected to the installed classroom computer and can be accessed through Zoom. The room’s wireless microphone system transmits to the computer as well, so the instructor needs to just launch a Zoom session from the computer. To control the camera, AVS can provide a remote control. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.
- This classroom is equipped to allow either video recordings and/or audio podcasting. To request recording services, please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.