https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 11:05:092023-09-20 13:55:18Mathematical Sciences 5147
|Display System:||Single Projection|
|Streaming / Recording:||Installed|
|Video Playback:||Input Only (HDMI)|
DATA & VIDEO PROJECTION
- A single projector is installed in this classroom. The AV system can project either the classroom computer, an HDMI input, or a VGA input.
- The classroom computer is installed in the AV cabinet. It has a touchscreen monitor that can function as a keyboard – there is a keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the monitor to activate the virtual keyboard.
- Both HDMI and VGA cables are available on the AV cabinet for connecting personal devices or video players. If your device does not have these outputs, you will need to bring an adapter to use the AV system.
VOICE AMPLIFICATION & SOUND SYSTEM
- There is not a voice amplification system in the classroom. The ceiling microphone system only sends a signal to the classroom computer for streaming / recording.
- The classroom computer is already connected to the AV system for sound support.
- The HDMI cable can be used for portable device support. An audio cable is also installed with the VGA cable.
STREAMING & RECORDING
- There is a ceiling microphone system that transmits audio to the computer. This classroom is also equipped with a ceiling-mounted camera that is connected to the classroom computer. A remote control to control the camera is available at the front of the room.
- By launching a Zoom meeting from the classroom computer, the instructor can either live stream a class, record, or both. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- The classroom computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the campus classroom network.
- There is an Ethernet jack available on the AV cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
CLASSROOM TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT
- For more information about the classroom technology installed in this room, please contact Audio Visual Services at (310) 206-6597 or email@example.com.