https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 11:06:032020-10-07 08:54:48Mathematical Sciences 5148
|Video Playback:||Inputs Only|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
- A Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA and HDMI Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A VGA and HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- The Touch Screen Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- HDMI and mini-audio (1/8″) cables are available to connect media devices (laptops, portable devices, media players, etc.).
- The Touch Screen Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.