https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 12:11:582023-08-15 09:49:59Mathematical Sciences 6201
|Video Playback:||Inputs Only|
|Sound System:||Media & XLR Input|
- A Projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have a DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- An HDMI input is also available for digital signals. The appropriate cable and adapter would need to be brought to connect a digital device to the input.
- An HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / DVD / VHS players can be checked out from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- The Classroom Computer is already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- This room is equipped with one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet for possible voice amplification. Handheld wired microphones or other units may be available for checkout; however, due to the high demand for microphones, they may not be available for this classroom for Winter & Spring Quarters (2022).