https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 15:35:312023-02-27 11:04:01Public Affairs 1284
Public Affairs 1284
|Video Playback:||Input Only|
|Sound System:||Media & XLR Input|
- A projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- If a laptop does not have this output, you will need to bring an adapter to use the data projector.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for video player connection.
- DVD and/or VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and auxiliary input are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.