https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 17:58:042023-02-27 10:16:33Royce 150
|Video Playback:||Input Only|
|Sound System:||Media & XLR Input|
CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
- A Projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need an adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for video player connection.
- DVD and/or VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- The Classroom Computer and auxiliary input are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- This room is equipped with one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet for possible voice amplification. Handheld wired microphones or other units may be available for checkout; however, due to the high demand for microphones, they may not be available for this classroom for Winter & Spring Quarters (2022).
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.