https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 18:14:312021-05-10 19:57:00Royce 190
|Video Playback:||DVD & VHS|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
- A Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- Both DVD and VHS decks are located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- Two Ethernet jacks are available on the wall. There is also an additional Ethernet jack available on the Media Cabinet.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- This room is equipped with a voice amplification system. Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- Inputs are present at the media cabinet to plug in additional media devices (cassette players, video cameras, etc.).
- This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services, please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
LIVE STREAMING & WEB-CONFERENCING
- This classroom is equipped with a camera to allow for live streaming and web-conferencing. The camera is connected to the installed classroom computer and can be accessed through Zoom. The room’s wireless microphone system transmits to the computer as well, so the instructor needs to just launch a Zoom session from the computer. To control the camera, AVS can provide a remote control. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.
- Two 35mm slide projectors are located in a booth at the back of the room. The booth is always unlocked.
- A remote control is attached to the movable podium at the front of the room. There are also inputs for wired remote controls next to the media cabinet.
- The projectors do not have trays – these must be supplied by either the instructor or are available for check out from Audio Visual Services.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.