https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 18:18:102021-05-10 17:40:27WG Young 1044
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
- A projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. A HDMI input is also available – HDMI cables can be checked out from Audio Visual Services before class time.
- If a laptop does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an adapter to use the data projector.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is available for use in the classroom. It is located in the ceiling in the area around the media cabinet and can be used with the moveable table.
- The room is designed for Wi-Fi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the media cabinet for wired connection.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video player are already connected to the system for sound support.
- A mini audio cable (1/8″) is installed with the VGA cable to support laptops or additional devices.
LIVE STREAMING & WEB-CONFERENCING
- This classroom is equipped with a camera to allow for live streaming and web-conferencing. The camera is connected to the installed classroom computer and can be accessed through Zoom. The room’s wireless microphone system transmits to the computer as well, so the instructor needs to just launch a Zoom session from the computer. To control the camera, AVS can provide a remote control. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.