https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 18:21:042020-10-06 11:43:53WG Young 4216
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can project either video or data.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. A HDMI input is also available – HDMI cables can be checked out from Audio Visual Services before class time.
- If a laptop does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an adapter to use the data projector.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is available for use in the classroom. It is located in the ceiling in the area around the media cabinet and can be used with the moveable table.
- The room is designed for Wi-Fi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the media cabinet for wired connection.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- A mini audio cable (1/8″) is installed with the VGA cable to support laptops or additional devices.