https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 18:23:352023-02-27 10:00:02WG Young CS 76
WG Young CS 76
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
- Three projectors are installed in this room; they can display either video or data.
- Instructors have the ability to have three unique images on each screen.
- A Periodic Table can be projected by accessing a smaller touch panel on the lectern.
- Sound support is only capable through the center projection system.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the lectern.
- Both VGA and HDMI cables are available on the lectern for laptop connection.
- If a laptop does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an adapter to use the data projector.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the lectern at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is installed at the lectern.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the lectern.
- The Classroom Computer and video player are already connected to the system for sound support.
- A mini audio cable (1/8″) is installed with the VGA cable to support laptops or additional devices.
LIVE STREAMING & WEB-CONFERENCING
- This classroom is equipped with a camera to allow for live streaming and web-conferencing. The camera is connected to the installed classroom computer and can be accessed through Zoom. The room’s wireless microphone system transmits to the computer as well, so the instructor needs to just launch a Zoom session from the computer. To control the camera, AVS can provide a remote control. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.
- This classroom is equipped to allow either video recordings and/or audio podcasting. To request recording services, please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.