https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-07-29 09:37:312023-02-27 14:32:05Boelter 5273
|Video Playback:||Input Only|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
- A Projector is installed in the room. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed at the media cabinet. The computer has a Touch Screen monitor – there is an icon in the lower right bar to activate a virtual keyboard.
- Both VGA and HDMI cables are available on the lectern for laptop connection.
- If a laptop does not have either of these outputs, you will need to bring an adapter to use the data projector.
- A VGA and HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- There is no voice amplification system available within this room. Wireless lapel microphones are available for check out for courses to send an audio signal to the Classroom Computer for live-streaming or recording purposes. They can be checked out on either a daily or quarterly basis.
- HDMI and mini-audio (1/8″) cables are available to connect media devices (laptops, portable devices, media players, etc.).
- The Classroom Computer is connected to the system for sound support.
Live Stream & Web Conference
- By launching a Zoom meeting from the Classroom Computer, the instructor can either live stream, record, or both. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.
- This classroom is equipped with a camera mounted in the ceiling. A remote control to control the camera is available in an AV pouch at the front of the room.
- A wireless lavalier microphone is available for check out to instructors to use with the live stream / web conference application on the classroom computer.
- A transparency projector has been permanently assigned to this room.