https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-07-29 10:11:472023-02-27 10:30:50Boelter 5440
|Video Playback:||Input Only|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
Room is not available for use after 6pm
ACTIVE LEARNING CLASSROOM
- An HDMI/VGA input for laptops is available at the touch-screen terminals.
- Epson interactive whiteboards allow classes to project media at four unique stations.
- Students can use each interactive whiteboard with touch.
- Students can use HDMI or VGA inputs for laptops to project and share their own media at each interactive whiteboard.
- Classes may arrange seating in either a traditional lecture or group project layout.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to system using an HDMI/VGA cable.
- An VGA and HDMI cable is available for media player connection.
- Blu-ray / VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- HDMI and mini-audio (1/8″) cables are available to connect media devices (laptops, portable devices, media players, etc.).
- There is no voice amplification system available in this room.