https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-05 12:42:152023-02-27 10:53:54Bunche 2168
|Video Playback:||Input Only|
|Sound System:||Media Only|
|Live Stream Capability:||Yes|
- A projector is installed in the ceiling. When activated, it can projector either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A VGA cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection. Laptops that do not have that output will need an adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- An auxiliary video input (RCA) is available for video player connection.
- DVD and/or VHS players are available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- The Classroom Computer and auxiliary input are already connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
- This room is equipped with a ceiling microphone, but that only sends a signal to the classroom computer for streaming/recording sessions and does not amplify within the room.
Live Stream & Web-Conference
- This classroom is equipped with a camera mounted in the ceiling, and it is connected to the installed Classroom Computer. A remote control to control the camera is available at the front of the room.
- This room is equipped with a ceiling microphone array to send an audio signal to the classroom computer. No wireless microphone is necessary in this classroom.
- By launching a Zoom meeting from the Classroom Computer, the instructor can either live stream a class, record, or both. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.