https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-06 17:49:122023-02-27 10:12:56Rolfe 3126
|Video Playback:||Blu-ray & DVD|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
CLICK HERE FOR THE SEATING LAYOUT OF THIS ROOM.
- A Projector is installed in the ceiling. It can project either video or data.
- A Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet.
- A HDMI input is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection.
- A Blu-ray / DVD player is located in the media cabinet at the front of the room.
- An HDMI input is available for additional video devices.
- The room is designed for Wireless Network Access for all students and faculty.
- There is also an Ethernet jack available on the media cabinet for wired connections. Instructors would need to bring their own Ethernet cable and the appropriate adapter for their device.
- The Classroom Computer has its own wired connection and is already configured to the Classroom network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet with a wired connection, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is one microphone input (XLR) available at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are already connected to the system for sound support.
Live Stream & Web Conference
- This classroom is equipped with a camera mounted in the ceiling, and it is connected to the installed Classroom Computer. The room’s wireless microphone system also transmits to the computer. A remote control to control the camera is available at the front of the room.
- By launching a Zoom meeting from the Classroom Computer, the instructor can either live stream a class, record, or both. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.
- This classroom is equipped to allow audio podcasting. To request recording services, please visit the BruinCast admin webpage. For questions and information regarding the service, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.