https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-05 17:04:482020-10-14 15:01:59Dodd 147
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
- A Projector is installed in this room. It can project either video or data.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet, stage left.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection; an HDMI input is also available – HDMI cables can be checked out from Audio Visual Services before class time.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the lectern at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is installed at the media cabinet.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the media cabinet for wired connection.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.