https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png 0 0 Ginger Kan https://teaching.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Uxd_Blk_AdvOfTeaching_B-copy-1-455x200.png Ginger Kan2020-08-05 17:04:482021-05-10 19:10:14Dodd 147
|Video Playback:||DVD & Blu-ray|
|Sound System:||Voice & Media|
|Live Stream Capable:||Yes|
- A Projector is installed in this room. It can project either video or data.
- A Touch Screen Classroom Computer is installed within the media cabinet, stage left.
- A VGA Cable is available on the media cabinet for laptop connection; an HDMI input is also available – HDMI cables can be checked out from Audio Visual Services before class time.
- Laptops that have only DVI output will need their own adapter to connect to the VGA cable.
- A DVD / Blu-ray player is located in the lectern at the front of the room.
- A VHS player is available for checkout from Audio Visual Services.
- A document camera is installed at the media cabinet.
- The unit can function as either an overhead camera or a transparency projector.
- The room is designed for WiFi availability for all students and faculty.
- An Ethernet jack is available on the media cabinet for wired connection.
- The Classroom Computer has its own connection and is already configured to the Classroom Network.
- For instructions on connecting to the Internet, visit the Classroom Network section.
- Wireless lavalier microphones are available for check out, either on a daily or quarterly basis.
- There is only one microphone input (XLR) at the media cabinet.
- The Classroom Computer and video players are connected to the system for sound support.
- An audio cable is installed with the VGA cable for laptop support.
Live Streaming & Web-conferencing
- This classroom is equipped with a camera to allow for live streaming and web-conferencing. The camera is connected to the installed classroom computer and can be accessed through Zoom. The room’s wireless microphone system transmits to the computer as well, so the instructor needs to just launch a Zoom session from the computer. To control the camera, AVS can provide a remote control. For more information, please visit the Live Stream & Web-Conference webpage.